Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tourism Catalog of Yogyakarta: Read Before Purchase!


Review on
www.yogyes.com
I was planning to travel to Yogyakarta, Indonesia with my wife on late December 2008. When we were still in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, we really would love to visit Yogyakarta for its beautiful culture, for its full of artisan and its history. So then we were goggling and found out this website: yogyes.com. It was like huge jackpot for us, because it’s so complete. The site guides you to real Yogyakarta.

It has lots of info, from the map, culture destination, cultural show, shopping, culinary, restaurant and cafe, etc. But the best info of all is its info for the hotels! From Stars Hotel until hotel under $10 a day! Getting Info about hotel is really important for us, because we want a comfortable hotel with comfortable price as well, since we traveled on budget. You can call for availability of this hotel one by one. My tips, if you would like to book on high season during August - December, please book a month before or at least a couple of weeks before, because the budget hotel and hotel under $10 are really most wanted, I must tell you, the site really gives you hotel with good services even they’re budget hotel.

The site has been really helpful for us to explore Yogyakarta. It was amazing during our stay in Yogyakarta, I would love to review the hotel and give praise to them. But for now, Bravo yogyes.com! Keep up your great work! Love it! Anything you would like to ask about Yogyakarta, I would gladly share my experience with you as well! You can contact me through my MSN. Check them at www.yogyes.com

No comments: