Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog Or Website- Which One Do You Recommend Best?



Good day my fellow bloggers, happy to hear from you at this moment. You’re welcome!
O yes, ha…ha…ha…My goodness! I’m happy that I’ve learnt blogging. There was a time I asked myself how would I setup a blog, which way should I go about it? Whenever I do online research, I normally read good and informative articles from blogs. Initially, when I heard the word “blog, I thought it’s only for computer gurus’ work. I didn’t know that person like myself can design a blog. So since I got my own personal blog, I’d been happy. Now, I simply write and post on my blog within few minutes I reach the whole world and as well as interact with friends through post comments. Is that not great? Of course it is!

Okay, I would like to hear your opinions on what my friend Mike said about website and blog. While I was chatting with Mike on site hosting, he said that he likes website than blog, because website is formal whereas blog is informal. But, I don’t agree with him on that idea. By the way, why that word - website? Is blog not a site? Or is blog not on the web? Well, I‘ll still talk about this later. But if you have something to tell us on that, we would like to hear from you.

In my own idea, I can’t tell what disqualified blog to answer website- as people normally call it. But, I love blog more than website; and can equally say that both are websites, and blog is more useful than website.
Why do I say so? Good! Useful and informative posts can be found in blogs than website such as: business transactions and family related matters and so on. In fact, I can say that blog has overall features and qualities needed for online activities. Sure! It’s from the blog I got information that ended my search on genuine online work-from-home job. I buy good products; get basic information and ideas from blog. What makes me happier is that, I get reviews on new product through blogs and that helps me to avoid mistakes in buying my favorite goods direct from the net. I prefer blog to website. What’s your opinion?

2 comments:

Fabby said...

Hi Max,

First and foremost, I must confess to you that I love this blog. I mean, I love the way you designed it-- Pretty cool! I haven't gotten my personal Blog though. I wish I could get a Blog like yours. Lol

Well, I'm a college student. When I'm back for my second semester on August this year "09", I will take time and build my personal Blog.

Based on what I see here, I can say that Blog is better than website. Website is mainly for business transaction, whereas Blog is overall! Thanks for this post

Fabby

Maxwel Berry said...

Hi Fabby,
Thanks for visiting my site. Just as I posted on blog vs websites, "which one do you recommend best" I like website though, but I like blog more than website. I still have one question to ask. Why do people downgrade blog by not rating it as website?