Monday, June 15, 2009

My Review On This Site - ReviewMe.com

This site claims to be one of the best sites on consumers’ choice. ReviewMe is a site that offers product/website reviews. Personally, I’ve not yet use this site, but I’ve the good reviews about them. I’ve met more than two current members of ReviewMe.com and they all recommend this site to people. Based on information I got from their website; ReviewMe is a site that connects the manufacturer or website owners and the bloggers (probably the consumer who have tested/tried the product) to review the product/website so as to let people know exactly what the Advertiser can offer.

Just as I earlier said, I’ve not work with them as a blogger though. I tried to work with them after I created a blog but was unable to be approved up to their market requirements. I submitted my blog three times but they told me "we’re unable to approve your blog”. What I understand about ReviewMe is that they are serious and somewhat strict to their dealing with new bloggers. And generally, I understand that they really give the best for their customers (the review buyer). In the sense that if the Advertiser pays $500 for the posted review, the Advertiser will be rest assured that he made a lucrative investment.

In fact, this site is highly recommendable for website promotion. The reason is that any of your product review is excellent! When I was searching their site this morning, I got contact with Michael one of their prominent bloggers. I read some of his articles review and I was impressed; and as well as saw many comments from divers people right away start to purchase the product! Definitely this is the effect of search engine optimization-- frequent traffic. ReviewMe, bravo! I would like to know how you get this high PageRank, possibly your website must had reach 6 in PageRank and as well would like to get my own website higher in PageRank. Certainly I’ll go to their website at
www.reviewme.com and open Advertiser’s account so that I would benefit like others.

In summary, for me, ReviewMe is better for Advertisers. But for the bloggers, well, bloggers makes reasonable money only when they attained higher PageRank. Also, based on my experience with them so far, they don’t accept all blogs for their market place. Bloggers must attain their specific requirements in order to be eligible. ReviewMe is a nice site for Advertisers and consumers for excellent reviews and website promotion.

No comments: