Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Current Data Entry Scam on Net- “Wolves in Sheep Clothes”

Bad news….. Bad news! Internet scammers found today on the web. This is bad news but worth of great information. I couldn’t stop shouting and lashing my anger upon this stupid scammers when I saw them once again in another fashion on the internet today. I came across new Data Entry Scam site while I was making online research this morning. www.clicknearn.com is located at 81Badilis Waltham Street, London, United Kingdom. I will still make research about this stated address because I doubt the existence. Possibly, this is the old Data Entry Scam site in new garment. The worst of these scammers is that they daily update their useless job in a diverse ways so that if you luckily escape one you likely meet another. You might ask yourself, how would I know the real data entry site? Good, but I’ve no alternative answer to your question than to warn you “Stay away from any easy data entry job”.

Moreover “Never pay anyone for job opportunity”. Legitimate job shouldn’t demand you a fee! If you need more proof of what I’m saying, check one of their old sites and hear the cries and lamentation of their victims. The old site was
www.365jobs4u.com, www.dataentryjobs.com. Just as I initially told you in this article, they change there domain names whenever they noticed people writing reviews about their site. I got swindled with this devil’s incarnates before I realized their tricks. Note that they might’ve deleted some of this domain, so what you’ll do is to type www.dataentryjobs.com/review on Google search engine. There you’ll here from different mouths. If you want basic online jobs, check www.freelancewritinghiringsite.blogspot.com

Good luck!

1 comment:

Maxwel Berry said...

Hi SCORPIO!

Happy to hear you.Thanks for your comments.