Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pinecon Research- Is it a Scam Site?


I have spent a lot of time looking for the best and safest ways to make money online. One gem that I came across is Pinecone Research. Www.pineconeresearch.com has honestly been one of the best online money makers I have ever used. The thing that I love about them the most is the fact that if you get invited to complete a survey for them, you already qualify. They don’t invite you to the survey unless they have already decided that they want your opinion. I also feel that the compensation is quite generous.

They pay you a flat rate of $3.00 for each survey that you complete and submit. Over the past three months I have made about $50.00 from Pinecone Research. In addition to the monetary compensation, you will sometimes receive free full size samples from the manufacturers so that they can get a more accurate consumer opinion. The nice thing about the samples is that if you get to keep the sample, you are also invited to a follow up survey that will also pay you $3.00.

If you have to return the sample, they pay you $5.00 for you efforts of using and returning it. Getting paid $6 to $8 total to use somebody else’s stuff is a really great deal. I have been very satisfied with their payment time. When I started, I was receiving payment by check. Within 7 days of completing a survey, I received my $3.00 check in the mail. Since then I have switched to PayPal and now receive my compensation in my account in 24 hours or less. A downside of Pinecone Research is that it is by invitation only or by finding one of their banners on some other random website.

However, Pinecone has by far been the best paid survey website I’ve joined because you get paid per survey instead of a minimum payout, the compensation is cash instead of points, prizes, or sweepstakes entries, and the fact that you won’t spend 15 minutes on a survey just to be told you don’t qualify. The survey lengths usually are between 10 and 30 minutes which is a very good value for the compensation. I would confidently recommend this website to anybody looking for a way to make a few extra bucks on the side. I have been very pleased with them since joining and their customer service is stupendous.Pinecone Research is not a scam site.


No comments: