Friday, June 12, 2009

Pay-pal, E-gold, Alert-pay: Which of them is best for Online Payment Transaction?

Welcome you back!

In our today’s discussion, I would like us to point out the specific and unique features among these three online payment methods- paypal, e-gold, and alert pay; on the focus of customers’ care such as: trustworthy, quick, economical, durability, and efficiency. The details should focus on which is the best, and why you think so?

I’ll start by sharing my own experience as well as let you know my opinion okay? Good! I started online business transaction through e-gold (electronic gold money); I registered with their site at
www.e-gold.com , of course free of charge. Then, I entered my account management and went through the fund money, and typed the amount I wanted to pay and filled all the required form. After that I went to the bank closer to me, paid the money in my dealer’s account number and he sent me the package. For e-gold payment transaction, I can say their service is good. In the sense that it didn’t take me more than one business day to get my payment transaction validated. And also I can say they’re trustworthy.

Then, the downside, one thing that annoys me on e-gold payment transaction is the problem of log into my account whenever I desired, there was a time I wanted to receive payment but unable to enter into my account management. Sometimes to make payment delays. So, this occasional embarrassment of their service makes me bored. I suggest they should improve the system of their service.

Paypal, one thing I delight with paypal is that, e-gold takes up to 24hrs before transaction’s validation, whereas paypal payment transaction validates in less than a minute. I think this prompt payment transaction stands as unique service over e-gold payment transaction. And that can be true, because “punctuality is the sole of business.” If there is any other features let’s hear more.

But one thing about paypal is geographical restriction. It appears that paypal works only for Americans and Europeans. Most of my business counterparts are outside America and Europe. I wish paypal would improve their service to a world-wide online payment transaction like e-gold and others, I would love it best. To my opinion, I can say that e-gold is good, paypal is better.

Alertpay, well, I haven’t made use of this online payment method. For that, I have nothing to talk about them. Please, if any of you know about their service let us know.

In summary, for now, I suggest paypal is better for online payment transaction both in trustworthy and efficiency. I’m still expecting the best online payment method. If you know the best online world wide payment methods please tell us.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Good post! I had been thinking which online payment transaction is best. I want to start online business and would also like to know the best method. For me, I think paypal is better just as you think, but I haven't use any of online payment method though...