Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Data Entry! Data Entry! Data Entry! “Beware of these Mother-Suckers!

It appears that every nooks and crannies on internet are filled with this bogus ads called “Data Entry”- Easy data entry, legitimate data entry, Real data entry, Form filling jobs, Copy & paste jobs, Simple survey, Home data entry, to mention a few. I’m ashamed to say that my wife and I were severally swindled with these useless jobs, before I realized that these are frauds. You see, the effect of contemporary economic recession has thrown people into “Rat race” of survival fittest!

I studied Human Resource Management and computer courses. I was employed as a business consultant and administrator in one of notable company at London City, England. My salary was enough for my family with one kid then. After 3 years, the company encountered serous debt, which finally led to bankruptcy. What would a married man with three kids do to cater for his family than to seek job far and wide? Well, I wouldn’t blame myself of being ripe-off severally during my search on genuine work-at-home; rather I pass the bulk on those Lazy-busy beasts out there that delights on human affliction!

Dear leader, this information is for you to escape from these fraudulent jobs – “Easy data entry”. I designed this blog to expose the entire internet corruptions as well as ward-off those frauds from the net. Yes! I have dedicated my time for research about any online business setup both private and public. I know many people wouldn’t like this post though, but that cannot stop me going further. It’s high time I exposed all these mother-suckers! Could you imagine spent $47, $67, $105, $200 for these heartless beasts to nourishing themselves? At my expense while crying and seeking for my family financial support? Nupe, I wouldn’t standby and watch you fall for their prey. Please… Please… avoid them. No matter the caption words and sweet tongues of theirs, DON’T PAY THEM ATENTTION! “There’s nothing like form filling job on net”. Any job that requires no “EXPERIENCE” is a CAPITAL FRAUD. The worst of these jobs is that, after you spent the last money in your pocket and bought this useless product, you finally end up frustrated and time wasted-- left your family high and dry!

If you need real online jobs, let me know the type of the job. I’m here to help you.

No comments: