Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Projectperday.com - Is it a Scam?

This site offers free registration, they’re equivalent to Legitonlinejobs.com. What made project-per-day different from legit-online-jobs is that registration is free; unlike legit-online-jobs that takes $47 for registration fee. Another thing is that project-per-day doesn’t accept people outside US. Just as I earlier said, the offers are unknown to the non-users. It is only after registration that you would be told exactly what to do. If you get to their site www.projectperday.com you’ll see catchy sentence says “Earn $100 today.
I registered with them but only to find out that what they offer are the same thing I had been reading from net name them: Paid Survey, PTC, and PTR, paid to shop and so on. The owner of this site is Steve. I met Steve during my online research on how to get free genuine work-from-home job. Steve told me to come and try his free program. After my registration, I welcomed to their members’ area. There, they offer different types of online jobs both free and investment programs.

Project-per-day is far better than Legit-online-jobs. The reason why I said so is that they have free registration, free survey offer and other online reward activities. But one thing I hate is that you can’t get other opportunities (which are based known to them since the proposed opportunities are unknown to non-gold members) except you upgrade to Gold membership with specified fees. I tried the free offers but I couldn’t continue with them though. Based on the feedback from other members, I was told that some people had been making little money.
For this site, well, if you like to work with them you can try your luck since the registration is free, and also they offer free Paid Surveys. Based on my review, project-per-day is not a scam.

1 comment:

Chris said...

how come the site isnt working.. pls mail me about online jobs.. im intersted.. my mail id is smartlioncub@yahoo.com