Friday, June 5, 2009

Review on Vistaprint.com

Personally I haven’t bought this product yet, but this is a review from my friend who has made use of Vista Print. Read her feedback on the website service...

I needed business cards for as cheap as possible. A friend told me about Vistaprint.com. This website is really easy to use. I used one of their ready to use templates and created a business card very quickly and easily. I opted to have the vistaprint.com logo on the back of my business cards so the price was free and all I had to pay for was the shipping and handling which was less than$ 10. They were shipped to me in less than two weeks and were exactly how I expected them to look. I was very happy I had ordered with vistaprint.com for my new business cards. In my opinion vistaprint.com was worth the money I spent on shipping and handling.

The only thing that is a little annoying about the vistaprint.com website is all of the other offers you have to click through to get to the final checkout. They offer you everything from hats to stamps with the information you provided for your business card on them.
Once you get through the ads however you checkout and they send you free, good quality business cards. I will use vistaprint.com again for other business cards. I didn’t create an account on vistaprint.com, you can but you don’t have to. If you create an account you don’t have to enter your information and design the card each time. So if you like the first batch you can order replica batches easily. Overall vistaprint.com was easy to use and provided me with the cards like they said they would.

1 comment:

Cooper said...

Excellent review.!! Vista Printis a small online business that allows customers to design promotional materials, such as business cards, letterheads and t-shirts.